We work with leaders who are feeling challenged. It may be their team performance, adapting to an ever changing work environment or even their own confidence to lead and make decisions. We assist leaders in developing the skills to improve their ability to create effective teams, take advantage of opportunities, create a culture of clarity and commitment and fulfill their mission. We make leaders better, so that they can make the world better.
lEADERS cHALLENGE cHECKLIST
It is important for leaders to take time to assess their progress and effectiveness. Below are a series of yes and no questions that take less than 5 minutes to complete and can help you focus on the area of growth you want most.
1. My team has a lack of ownership in projects and implementing decisions.
2. Colleagues refrain from sharing their ideas. They are quiet and rarely contribute.
3. Miscommunication or no communication is the standard.
4. Coworkers do not greet each other when arriving, nor do they say farewells when leaving work.
5. There is a lack of energy in the office and an absence of laughter and fun.
6. You feel like there just isn't enough time in the day to get everything done.
7. You are unsure of what is the right decision.
8. The work environment is changing rapidly and it is difficult to keep up.
9. You are responsible for leading a team for the first time. Though you are good at what you do, you feel unsure about your ability to lead others.
10. Your team just got bigger (promotion, merger, etc.) and you are wondering how to handle it.
If you said 'No' to each of these questions, CONGRATULATIONS! You are doing exceedingly well, most likely have a high performing team and have a strong and supportive group of mentors helping you grow.
If you said 'Yes' to even one of these questions, we look forward to working with you to make it better. You can contact us now to set up an initial consultation.
Copyright Front of the Room Leadership Consulting